“Innovation” in insurance is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity. But to remain competitive, operationally efficient and to provide modern customers and clients with what they want, innovation demands time and dedicated resources.
AXA, Generali, Tranquilidade and Aite Group will join Insurance Nexus for a live webinar, to discuss how leaders in innovation are both creating and implementing successful innovation strategies through the delivery of multiple initiatives across various product lines. Compare how you are monetising your innovation projects with some of the biggest players in the industry.
With expert opinions from Milan Sud, Head of Innovation Strategy, AXA, João Pedro Machado, Director for Transformation, Fidelidade, Peter Stockhammer, Managing Director, Generali Vitality and Greg Donaldson, Senior Analyst, Aite Group, tune in to explore how both to plan innovation, and turn it into impactful realities:
- Discover how to define and implement an innovation strategy in your organisation
- Set the right course for connected propositions, products and value-add services
- Build and maintain partnerships with 3rd party organisations that boost your value
- Educating colleagues on innovation and agile working practices to improve delivery
- Translate innovation ideas into actionable internal efficiency improvements
If you can’t join live, Insurance Nexus will send you the recordings if you register.
Insurance Nexus is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales. Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Insurance Nexus is the central hub for insurance executives. Through in-depth industry analysis, targeted research, niche events and quality content, we provide the industry with a platform to network, discuss, learn and shape the future of the insurance industry.